This website is owned and operated by New Oak Restaurant Limited (T/A Haddington House). We are very sensitive to the privacy concerns of the visitors to this site and recognise that you are concerned about the information you provide us and how we treat such information.
9-12 Haddington Terrace,
Telephone 353 1 2300011
- As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from visitors to this site.
- However, as with most sites, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of our server (“Cookie” technology). Such information may include: the name of the ISP from which you access the internet, the date and time you accessed the site, the internet address of the website from which you enter our site and where you go after you leave our site.
- This information is used to measure and monitor the use of our site and to improve its content. Data which would personally identify you is known only when voluntarily submitted.
- If you voluntarily provide us with any requested information, we use that information for the purpose of providing the information or articles you have requested.
- Further we will only e-mail you if you wish us to – you can choose a number of methods by which to receive a reply to a request.
- If you wish, you may also submit your e-mail address in order to be placed on a subscription list to receive our monthly e-zine called House Stories. This is the only proactive contact you will receive from Haddington House.
- In deciding whether or not to join such lists, please note that they are only used for internal purposes – we do not sell or rent our lists to anyone. In the event that you choose to join Haddington House’s Mailing List, you may request to be removed from the list at any time.
- We send out pre-arrival letters to guests who have booked a stay in the House
- We also send out post departure letters to ensure our guests have an opportunity to feedback on their recent stay and to thank them for their business
- In our Oliveto restaurant, online bookings receive an automatic e-mail confirmation of their booking. We use a secure cloud based software system called ResDiary to manage our online restaurant bookings
Terms & Conditions
This site is owned by Haddington House, 9-12 Haddington Terrace, Co. Dublin, Ireland. Any of the images and text used is this site may not be used for any purpose without the express written agreement of Haddington House, 9-12 Haddington Terrace, Co. Dublin.
Haddington House, 9-12 Haddington Terrace, Dun Laoghaire, Ireland has worked diligently to provide you with accurate and updated information in this site, however, we cannot be absolutely certain that everything on this site is free of errors or omissions. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of this site.